NCTE seeks to fill the position of Pipeline Navigator to serve as a single point of contact to recruit women and direct them through the admissions and enrollment procedures of the various union building trades, inform women of the opportunities available with the union building trades with a strong focus on women of color, monitor the progress of women in apprenticeship admissions and enrollment process, support retention and leadership development of tradeswomen, and work with NCTE leadership to plan, manage, and implement technical assistance activities for construction industry stakeholders.
- Coordinate and staffing Tradeswomen Tuesday outreach events across MA
- Attend events such as career fairs, information sessions, workshops and trainings
- Maintain the organization website and managing social media platforms Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Identify and conduct outreach to community and service organizations
- Develop and manage outreach calendar
- Receive and respond to inquiries from women interested in trade careers
- Gather and disseminate information on apprenticeship to women seeking careers
- With training from the NCTE Program Director, serve as the Salesforce administrator for automated contact communication/tracking system
- Manage coordination and expansion of Tradeswomen Speaker’s Bureaus in Eastern and Western MA
- Work with the Program Director to develop, disseminate and implement technical assistance materials to industry partners
- Participate in and organize project‐related meetings (and maintain minutes upon request);
- Achieve project outcomes and provide detailed documentation of activities including monthly written reports to the Executive Director on program activities for which she/he is responsible; fulfill other grant reporting duties as required.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of flexibility and follow‐through, and accept direction on given assignments
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as a member of a diverse team
- Self‐starter with ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive.
- Website updating experience preferred (Word Press)
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Ability to travel to meetings across the state of MA
This is a full-time position (with some flexibility) based in Boston, MA, with good benefits including health and dental insurance, 401(k) and paid time off. This is a grant-funded position and continued employment is subject to availability of grant funds. Salary commensurate with experience; salary range $50,000 - $55,000.
Please submit cover letter and resume by no later than December 6, 2019 to [email protected]
Women meeting job qualifications with experience working in the construction trades are urged to apply for this position.