We are seeking a professional therapist who can lead efforts to: 1) Engage program participants in outpatient individual and group therapy, 2) Educate program participants during and after a foundation retreat on foundation materials and treatment protocols.
- Counsel participants, individually or in group sessions to assist in healing, adjusting to life, and/or making changes
- Guide participants in the development of skills and strategies to deal with their abuse trauma
- Develop and implement group and individual treatment plans based on clinical experience and knowledge
- Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports
- Plan, organize, and/or lead structured programs of counseling, service, study, recreation, and social activities for participants
- Supervise other counselors, assistants, and/or graduate assistants
- Coordinate workshops, courses, and training about mental health issues relating to sexual abuse
- 5 years’ experience in a mental health counseling field
- 5 years’ experience providing individual, family and group counseling
- 5 years’ actively practicing with survivors of trauma/sexual abuse or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience teaching mental health concepts/leading educational lectures
- Spanish speaking, required
Mid-level position - $60,000-$66,000 annually.
- Insurance; health, dental, vision, supplemental
- Employer paid life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with employer match
- PTO & paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
This position will work in two locations, primarily at a retreat location in southern Utah County, and in our headquarters in Lehi, Utah.