GHEF is currently looking for an independent, driven, and resourceful Fundraising Coordinator/Assistant to oversee all fundraising activity, represent Givat Haviva in the U.S., and raise funds to support Givat Haviva’s critical mission. The position will report to Givat Haviva’s Director of Strategy, who is based in Israel.
The Coordinator/Assistant will work with the team in Israel to manage the US funding strategy, help facilitate major gifts, oversee grant management, and maintain GHEF’s donor database CRM.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written skills, be able to manage projects independently, balance multiple deadlines, and have a positive attitude. A strong understanding of Israeli society and politics is preferred, and support for Givat Haviva’s mission is essential.
Develop and implement plans for GHEF fundraising that will help achieve the goals for sustainable funding, the development of projects, and delivery of core operations.
- Planning and administering fundraising campaigns.
- Planning, developing and executing direct mail campaigns.
- Identifying and soliciting major gift prospects from foundations and individual donors.
- Developing and managing efforts to identify, solicit, communicate with, and renew existing donors.
- Good writing skills in English.
- Good communications skills for newsletters and social media.
- Flexibility to occasionally travel, and also work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Computer literacy skills with experience in donor databases, and Microsoft Office
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and generous benefits.