The ideal candidate for this position is web-savvy and enjoys social media engagement. This is a multi-functional position working with a team of other staff with tasks and duties across our various marketing channels reaching our specialized partner (donor) audiences. The person who best fits in this role thrives on a variety of work activities in a deadline driven workplace and has a balance of natural creativity with a hunger for accuracy.
Responsible for planning, developing and executing direct marketing email campaigns in an efficient and effective manner generating a positive ROI and enhancing partner engagement and loyalty. Responsible for ensuring delivery of campaigns on time, meeting e-mail response and ROI goals, with high quality and low errors. Responsible for design, creation and modification of ministry websites including written, graphic, audio, and video components.
The functions listed below are not intended to be the sole responsibility of one person but of the Online (Digital) Marketing team members with each having abilities to do any of the listed functions as required.
- Manage production of copy and creative components to ensure visually compelling, on-time delivery that increases open, click thru, response rates and conversions.
- Develop the overall strategy for monthly e-mail volume to support initiatives across all departments.
- Ensure consistent messaging across other online channels, collaborating with print and online subject matter experts.
- Ensure campaigns are effectively targeted in order to deliver highly relevant content to interest groups and to appropriately manage audience overlap from various database segments. Leverage e-mail marketing best practices to optimize ROI and partner loyalty.
- Ensure all communications are consistent with Jewish Voice brand and marketing guidelines and voice.
- Drive in-market tests with defined test and control cells to continually learn and improve ROI results. Incorporate learned data into future plans.
- Leverage partner research to develop programs and direct e-mail marketing best practices, non-profit industry best practices, and system capabilities to maximize results.
- Conduct and deliver standard post-promotion analysis on campaign effectiveness including ROI analysis (on a segment and total audience basis), test vs. control, and results vs. prior campaigns.
- Develop and maintain 12 month integrated e-mail marketing calendar to support communications needs of all Jewish Voice departments.
Fully utilize all CRM tools to increase responses and positively impact ROI. Recommend and implement process improvement (e.g. streamline, add automations, eliminate redundancies, reduce cost, number hand-offs between roles, etc.) and incorporate into SOP revisions.
- Create forms and templates for site updates related to our TV show sites & weekly updates working in a CMS, such as Drupal, WordPress, Joomla.
- Prepare and upload product images for TV show web sites & weekly updates.
- Update website(s) including revising forms and making corrections as needed.
- Develop image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
- Write HTML/CSS and other common web design elements.
- Works closely with JVMI Departments to develop content specific to social media
- Monitors and tracks discussions on social media
- Takes action to protect Jewish Voice Ministries image when negative discussions/conversations begin to arise.
- Ensures all messaging adheres to Jewish Voice Ministries social media standards
- Adjusts posts (imagery and messaging) to align with brand standards while focusing on community management and the removal of all content deemed offensive or inappropriate.
- Creates and monitors event pages, announcements, messages, reviews and conversations.
- Stays alert to and recognizes trends in social media, audience behavior and engagement, within our communities, recommends changes to the Digital Marketing Manager as necessary.
- Builds and manages monthly reports reflecting meaningful social metrics.
- Determines and manages monthly acquisition campaigns to acquire new donors
- Drives social media revenue plan for the organization
- Fundraising experience strongly preferred
- Intermediate to expert skill with MS Office and Adobe software suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point, Dreamweaver or HTML builder, and Photoshop.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Proven background in design elements that include responsive design for email preferred.
- 1 year+ CRM and data queries experience preferred
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and confidential environment.
- Ability to overcome obstacles with proven track record of creating innovative solutions.
- Detail oriented with strong follow through.
- Experience using Virtuous CRM, SendGrid email platform or similar (Constant Contact, etc.) preferred.
- Strong web design background preferred.
- Must have good self-discipline to work independently (remotely) completing work and meeting work deadlines consistently
Pay is $40-$50K depending on experience
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, supplemental plans offered
403(b) with 3% match
Paid Time off, up to 12 paid holidays per year
To apply - go to: https://jobapply.page.link/yM2j