Job listings offer two ways to apply for a job, based on the employer's preference.
- You see an 'Apply' button. In this case, the employers is offering a link or email address for you to click on and proceed to apply.
- You see an 'Apply Now' button and a 'QuickApply' label on your search results. In this case the employers is offering you the option to apply for the job directly via a webform on this website. See below.
Here's how to apply for a job through this website and what happens when you do:
- You click the Apply Now button on a job listing
- You'll be prompted to write a brief cover letter and upload your resume
- You craft your cover letter message and click Submit
- We send your email to the designated person at the hiring organization
- Recruiters can use this website to respond directly to applicants. Messages will be sent to your email inbox.
- A history of communications can be found in your account dashboard.
- Applying for your first job will automatically create a free account for you if you didn't have one already.