If the 30-day period for your job listing has expired and you'd like to renew the listing for another 30 days, make sure you have an available credit or a subscription that allows you to post new jobs. To do so, log in, then visit your My Account page where you can see what your subscription or available credits are. Once you've confirmed you can post new jobs follow these steps:
- Return to your My Account page
- Scroll down to Jobs Posted and click on the job listing you'd like to extend
- When viewing the job listing click the blue Replicate button in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen
- You'll now see the replicated job listing that looks just like the original.
- Click the blue Edit button in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and switch the Listing Status from 'Inactive' to 'Active'.
- Click the Update Job button. Your listing is now live for another 30 days.
Your dashboard will show two different job listings with the same name. One will be inactive (the original) with related statistics and applications, the new one will be active with its own stats and job applications for the new 30-day period.