Yes. You can remove a job listing from public view before the 30-day period has expired. To do so:
- Log into your account
- Click the My Account link at the top of the page
- You'll now see your dashboard. Scroll down to the Jobs Posted heading
- Click on the title of the job you'd like to remove
- When viewing the job description you can now click on the blue Edit button in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and switch the Listing Status from 'Active' to 'Inactive'.
- Click the Update Job button.
Your listing will no longer be available to the public. Please allow 15 minutes for the changes to take effect.
Note: There are no refunds for jobs removed before the end of the 30-day listing period.