If you work for a recruitment agency or are recruiting on behalf of more than one client, you can easily create several organization profiles and associated jobs - all accessible from your account dashboard. Here are the steps to follow:
- Create your account. Choose a price and fill out your account information. If you already have an account simply log in and skip the next step.
- Create your first organization profile. If you follow the link above you can create your first organization's profile as part of the setup process. You'll have the opportunity to add other organizations later from the 'My Account' page.
- Go to 'My Account'. Now that you are logged in, you'll find the link to your account at the top of the page. Click through and scroll down to the 'My Organizations' heading. Here you'll see a button with the prompt to 'Add an organization.'
- Add an Organization. By clicking this button you can add a new organization, and repeat as often as necessary. There is no limit to the number of organizations you can add. You will then see a list of all of your organizations under the 'My Organizations' heading. They can easily be edited or viewed as seen below:
- Add a New Job. To add new jobs, simply scroll down further to the 'Jobs Posted' heading and you'll find a button to 'Add a New Job'. As you're adding any job you'll simply type in the name of the organization in the respective field, which will auto-fill from the organizations you've already created. This is how you can associate any job with its respective organization, and manage recruitment for multiple organizations from one user-friendly dashboard.