The Corporate Relationship Manager, must be customer focused, data-driven, organized, strategically innovative and results oriented. He/she must believe and exemplify United Way Suncoast’s mission, vision and values.
The Corporate Relationship Manager maximizes revenue growth through self-initiated coordination efforts with campaign coordinators, volunteers and donors. He/she must be able to identify, develop and maintain high quality relationships with individuals within the workplace to attract and sustain resources to support United Way Suncoast’s strategic direction and community impact initiatives. In addition, must be able to grow donor retention, leadership dollars and assist with new business development.
- Serve as a professional representative of the United Way Suncoast, complying with established corporate guidelines and in support of the organization’s mission and vision.
- Serve as the point of contact and strategic consultant for community engagement within assigned portfolio of accounts and relationships, maintaining a focus on maximizing revenue, building donor loyalty and confidence, while implementing United Way Suncoast community impact objectives.
- Plan and execute specific year-round engagement opportunities as well as multi-year development action plans to ensure cultivation of relationships that drive revenue growth through workplace campaign and other resource products.
- Achieve goals with assigned key indicators of success including participation rates, resources under management, average gift, leadership giving and retention for key accounts within assigned portfolio.
- Serve as liaison and engage donors with United Way Suncoast affinity initiatives, Day of Caring, HandsOn Suncoast and other opportunities as identified.
- Responsible and accountable for problem solving, critical thinking and decision making to reach target results through strategy implementation.
- Provide the “ideal experience” for the active community investors by promptly handling inquiries, valuing donor gifts regardless of the size and regularly communicate the community impact those investments are making in the Suncoast region.
- Manage donor data efficiently and accurately utilizing Andar and CRM systems.
- Responsible for selling a new engagement platform, Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud, to current and new companies identified by United Way Suncoast.
- Accurately project annual and multi-year revenue through workplace portfolio.
- Maintain a current understanding of and be able to articulate to customers/donors and the community at large, United Way Suncoast’s community impact model, focus area activities and results.
- Participate in internal and external committees to gain and keep current United Way Suncoast understanding.
- Cultivate and develop new relationships with individuals and organizations to raise and leverage both financial and non-financial resources to achieve United Way Suncoast’s organizational goals.
- Participate in community and civic activities or organizations to increase networking and public awareness of United Way Suncoast.
- Conduct operations effectively and efficiently and promote a cooperative spirit within the United Way Suncoast organization.
The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to satisfactorily perform the essential job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The ideal candidate understands the value of personal relationships in the business environment, has rapport with a wide range of people at varying levels in the organization, maintains composure in potentially stressful or difficult situations, and possesses a desire for professional development.
- Knowledge of Account Management, Customer Service, Community Relations and/or Sales and Marketing, Project Management, Volunteer Management, Data Analytics, Written and Oral Communication Skills, High Expectancy, Self- Starter, Strategic Thinker/Planner. Fluency in Spanish highly desirable.
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, persuasion, and presentation skills required. Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and judgment skills required. Business writing and supervisory skills are necessary. Problem sensitivity skills, cultural diversity skills and strategic thinking also required. Experience in consultative sales is preferred.
- Requires advanced knowledge and ability to develop presentations. Excellent public speaking and presentation skills are necessary.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business periodicals, news articles and professional publications. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to present information to and respond to questions from groups of diverse organizational employees, managers, and senior level high-profile decision makers.
Computer and Analytic Skills
- Requires advanced knowledge of MS office software and data base programs. Data analysis, forecasting and strategic planning skills are preferred.