QSAC is currently hiring for an Assistant Director of Day Habillitation Programs and a Clinical Director of Residential Programs. We are looking for dedicated and energetic professionals who are passionate about improving the lives of people with autism in Queens, the Bronx, Manhattan and Long Island.
Using person centered services, ABA clinical support and OPWDD guidelines , help our clinical staff manage behavioral services across multiple programs and design intervention strategies for the individuals that attend our programs. Having a BCBA certification is required.
Clinical Intervention, Assessment & Analysis
• Coordinate and oversee collection and analysis of behavioral data
• Design, conduct and supervise behavioral interventions for individuals that engage in challenging behaviors.
• Develop various types of behavioral intervention, analyze various types of data, and develop useful reports to support effective decision-making
• Design, conduct and supervise behavioral interventions for individuals that engage in challenging behaviors
• Oversee psychological assessments, behavior support plans, progress notes and psychiatric management
• Participate in clinical aspects of the admissions process including, but not limited to screenings, assessment, and in the development of new programs/services, proposals
Our benefits go beyond health and retirement. You will be joining a passionate community of professionals and staff who support each other in a challenging and rewarding work culture.
- Generous Paid Time Off policy (for full time staff)
- Medical Insurance as low as $1 per paycheck (for full time staff)
- Dental Insurance less than $5 per paycheck (for full time staff)
- Vision Insurance less than $5 per paycheck (for full time staff)
- Group Life Insurance and Long Term Disability (for full time staff)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (for full time staff)
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement with Employer Match
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary
To apply; Please visit us at: https://www.qsac.com/clinicalcareers for more information about our Clinical opportunities!