The Saving Mothers Development Manager will be responsible for strategy development, grant writing, partnerships, and follow-up. The manager will be responsible for securing grants and overall fundraising efforts for Saving Mothers. Must have an understanding/interest in global maternal health. This position will work directly and report to the President regularly on all ongoing grants and fundraising initiatives.
1) Develops an overall strategy for fundraising
2) Experience with grant writing and follow-up
3) Raising funds throughout the year through events, social media, and online campaigns
4) Oversees student chapters and aids with student fundraising efforts 5) Reaches out and secures partnerships
6) Partners with the press and other company and non-profit partners
7) Support the operational management of Saving Mothers global programs.
8) Oversee non-medical interns
9) Liaise with our for-profit social enterprise company, Mommy Matters, on any joint fundraising/development opportunities.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in fundraising and grant writing. Interest in global women's health is a must.
Salary: $50,000 + potential bonus
Please send a letter of interest and a copy of your CV to [email protected]