Reporting directly to the Database Manager and Analyst, this position accurately enters donations received by check and consistently codes donor and donation information in Salesforce based on the Fisher Center Foundation’s (FCF’s) gift coding policy. They ensure that donation acknowledgments are processed within 48 hours of the donation receipt. They also support the Executive Director (ED) and sets the first impression of the organization with callers and visitors. This individual will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and should be flexible, proactive, and efficient with the ability to remain calm and retain focus under pressure. They will be a highly resourceful team player, with excellent organizational skills, who is comfortable working independently or with an ad hoc team.
Development Administrative Support
● Collects daily mail, scans documentation to save as electronic files, and prepares checks for deposit.
● Enters check donation details into Salesforce using the organization’s gift coding policy, including researching fees associated with checks, and records gross amounts.
● After data entry, reconciles to match finance reporting.
● Monitors database for formatting errors and duplicate entries based on the organization’s policy; makes changes and corrects errors.
● Maintains greeting and mailing address cleanup (for new contacts).
● Researches and maintains donor-advised donation portals in order to identify donors and donation amounts. Cross-references database records against paper records or follows up with donation contact who can verify specific contact details.
● Prepares donation acknowledgment template and sends letters within 48 hours of donation receipt.
● Reviews donation and tribute letters prior to printing.
● Keeps track of donor inquiries re: returned checks/missing checks.
● Phone coverage: Answers incoming calls, manages the organization’s general email inboxes, and responds to inquiries and donor requests.
Executive Director and Office Support
● Completes a variety of administrative tasks for the ED such as managing an active calendar of deadlines; reconciling monthly credit card expenses; transcribes board and committee meetings quarterly.
● Copies, reviews, and date stamp incoming mail; scans and files documents; screens phone calls and greets visitors; updates the office contacts; maintains executive files.
● General office duties include filing, inventory, and ordering office supplies.
● Excellent computer skills: Dropbox, Google Suite (Mail, Calendar, Drive), and Microsoft Office (especially creating Excel formulas, including vlookups).
● Direct experience with Salesforce is a plus.
● Dependable and detail-oriented, with the ability to meet deadlines and set priorities.
● Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
● Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills.
● Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
● An independent worker, with the ability to be a team player.
Salary commensurate with experience; medical, vision, and dental benefits including disability and life insurance offered after 90-day probationary period; plus 401(K) with employer match after one year of employment.
Please submit a cover letter with desired salary range and precise work experience and résumé to Rebecca Libed at [email protected]. In the subject line reference ALZINFO-2022-DCOA, submissions will be accepted until midnight, September 30, 2022.
Please note that offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.
Desired start date is no later than November 1, 2022.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.