The Development and Operations Administrator will provide development and marketing support to His Hands on Africa.
To support HHOA’s mission, the Development and Operations Administrator will:
- Assist the Development Committee with general data entry for the organizations CRM (Donor Perfect) by processing donations, sending receipts/acknowledgements, updating constituent records, maintaining contact notes, etc.
- Assist the Development Committee in producing Donor Perfect reports, queries, and exports, as needed
- Cultivate and grow current donors through regular engagement, welcome calls/packets, gift recognitions, phone calls, and emails.
- Communicate routinely with the board, donors and ministry partners/volunteers, providing excellent customer service to all
- Coordinate volunteer efforts and assist with the planning and implementation of fundraising events, such as the Annual Gala and Race Across Rwanda.
- Assist bookkeeper with accurate gift accounting
- Support the Development Committee with marketing efforts, such as the production of mailings, solicitations, invitations and donor communication
- Create documents and materials, as needed, to support grant requests and site visits
- Assist the Development Committee with donor research
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an administrative or non-profit role (preferred).
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, that are tactful and mindful of discretion, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills related to time management, attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive and professional attitude; ability to thrive in ambiguous situations
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, and donor management software (Donor Perfect experience preferred)
His Hands On Africa offers competitive pay, commensurate with experience, including benefits and paid time-off.
His Hands On Africa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.