Looking for a career that makes a difference in the lives of others? The Easterseals Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a caring, compassionate Group Home Manager/QIDP for an 8-bed adult group home.
For nearly 75 years, the Easterseals Rehabilitation Center has built a reputation of excellence in providing innovative and creative, top quality programs and services for people with disabilities in the Tri-State area.
Group Home Managers lead the day-to-day operations of the Group Home by supervising and evaluation direct care staff and ensuring the needs of the residents are met and that active treatment services are fully implemented. They also develop and implement individual program plans for each resident while maintaining regular and positive contact with the residents' families. The position is full-time, exempt, with a rotating on-call schedule.
- Must possess a valid driver's license & valid car insurance
- Excellent leadership, communication, & organizational skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to life 70 pounds occasionally and 40 pounds routinely
- Must pass a physical, drug screen, TB test, and background checks
- One to two years of direct care experience with individuals who have intellectual disabilities
- Supervisory experience
We offer a full benefits package for full-time employees, including:
- PayActiv: Gain access to a portion of your Earned Income before payday!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Company provided CPR training