The Senior Associate, Community Impact/Coordinator of City of Cincinnati Human Services Fund will provide professional staff leadership for the City of Cincinnati Human Services Fund (HSF) and support the United Way opportunity agenda through impact related projects. Responsibilities include administration of the City of Cincinnati Human Services program investments based on desired community outcomes; and leading the Emergency Food and Shelter program process.
- Using established procedures and policies, manage operations of the City of Cincinnati HSF. Provide staff support to the Human Services Advisory Committee. Lead the proposal processes, including any new processes for new priorities. Lead the planning and strategy for the HSF, in consultation with Community Impact and Public Policy Leadership.
- Serve as relationship manager to Human Services funded agencies; provide technical assistance and coordinate agency site visits as appropriate.
- Administer Emergency Food and Shelter program to distribute funding to local emergency assistance funding and track monitoring and reporting.
- United Way projects as assigned, including maintaining an in-depth knowledge of performance measurement systems, emerging social trends, and community concerns.
- A minimum of three years experience in an agency and/or non-profit or governmental setting required.
- Knowledge of the civic sector, government, and non-profit human service and community development systems required.
- Knowledge of and experience with program evaluation is also required.
- Strong analytic and research abilities required, as well as proficiency in oral and written communications.
- Knowledge of and experience with the philanthropic investment approach and community impact strategies highly desired.