“RQI Partners, LLC is a partnership between the American Heart Association and Laerdal Medical. Our company is focused on delivering innovative resuscitation solutions that support our vision to eliminate preventable and unexpected cardiac arrest deaths.
We are passionate about, and dedicated to, helping save lives through programs, products and solutions that are grounded in evidence-based science and educational principles. RQI Partners is committed to continuous learning and a passion for excellence; therefore, we are designing resuscitation quality improvement systems that will dramatically enhance patient outcomes across healthcare systems. We are creating a new standard of care that shifts resuscitation practice from course completion to everyday competence.”
- Impact - Accountable for the success of their assigned programs, measured in terms of funnel opportunities, customer adoption and impact.
- Program Ownership – This accountability includes user specifications, program validation, product improvements, implementation and customer use.
- Business operations – Accountable for the recruiting, competence and operations for a team of resuscitation SME consultants.
- Business Results - Responsible for the development and achievement of the business objectives and results (sales and adoption) for the assigned Programs/Products.
- Program Lifecycle – Successful management of Programs through implementation to out-phasing.
- Program and Product Development User Specifications – The Program and product component user specifications for translation to technical requirements
- Product Development Liaison – Day to day interface with the development teams building components for the products after the exploration phase.
- Lead Generation – Contribute to the attraction and nurturing of qualified leads.
- Customer Adoption – Ensuring that the business case for the Program in terms of customer adoption is met
- Program Implementation & Execution – Ensuring the effective implementation and understanding of the Program by all members of the RQIP organization.
- Product Management & Upstream Marketing– Fulfillment of the product management functions of the pragmatic marketing framework
- Business Results – Profit and loss accountability for the Program/Product lines assigned
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a combination of sales, product management and marketing (must have a combination or at least two.
- Proven leadership and line management, should these skills be required in sales, product/program and/or marketing management – with proven success
- 10 years healthcare field and or hospital marketing experience is required