This position leads the grants program and works closely with the Development team in researching, writing, planning, organizing, and directing efforts to secure and increase grant funding level in support of the annual fundraising plan. This can be a remote position for the right candidate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains a foundations outreach plan aligned with the Development team’s monthly/annual fundraising goals.
- Engages new and lapsed foundation donors via email communications, web conferences, letters of inquiry, and personal visits (may be delegated) to further Development department goals and objectives.
- Researches various types of grants available and the criteria to qualify for each.
- Discusses available sources of funding with foundation administrative managers.
- Compiles necessary information for the application process through collaboration with other employees, database research, and other fact finding actions and meetings.
- Drafts and completes grant applications according to application requirements.
- Ensures grants are submitted on time and within application parameters.
- Completes all documents, forms, or reports required by the grant.
- Coordinates the monitoring and evaluation of programs and projects that are funded by grants.
- Develops and maintains master files on grants and paperwork connected to programs funded by grants.
- Monitors, evaluates and measures grant income goals, and reports progress, as directed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A believer of Jesus Christ with a passion to serve persecuted Christians.
- Excellent grant skills including researching, writing and management of grants processes and reporting.
- Must be proactive, energetic, self-motivated, solution-oriented team player and able to meet deadlines with the ability to balance multiple tasks with accuracy to details.
- Superior project/time management skills - including planning/prioritizing, analysis, attention to detail, and advanced problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Must be reliable, flexible, and have the ability to work in partnership with other team members.
- Possess a motivated, “self-starter” personality, with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing needs.
- Work well under pressure and with a variety of people.
- Experience using SalesForce CRM.
- Advanced Microsoft Office software skills (including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
What We Provide:
- Unparalleled benefits – with medical, dental and vision fully paid for employees and their dependents
- Free snacks
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Generous time off
- An opportunity to do what you were called to do while serving a ministry and working with a truly respectful staff.
We’re looking for excellence….come join us!
Please click here to be taken to our job board: