Under the direct supervision of the Child Development Center Director and Program Services Director, the Childcare Associate I, Substitute is responsible for the daily care and supervision of assigned children in a given classroom with primary priority being the health and safety of all children and curriculum implementation and other developmental activities.
- Responsible for the direct supervision and daily care of assigned infants, toddlers, and/or preschool age children to include: diapering, feeding, rocking, providing interaction and activity for healthy development, curriculum implementation, playground activities and social and emotional interactions at all levels.
- Establish and maintain learning environment(s) required to motivate and enable each child to achieve developmental milestones appropriate for their age.
- Work with healthcare professionals providing individualized care for assigned child with special need to establish intervention strategies and encourage the child’s growth and development.
- Responsible for reporting and record keeping as required by the Child Development Center
- Attendance is critical to provide a consistent learning environment for the children serviced in this program.
- Maintain training related to Childcare Center & Licensing