The Fundraising Specialist will work with the other members of our team to help us break free from the limitations of our current narrow revenue stream. There is a critical need for our services in the community and with the help of the CFS, we will be able to help more people in more areas in more ways.
- Identify fundraising opportunities.
- Develop fundraising policies and procedures.
- Plan fundraising strategies.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Attend and assist with fundraising and outreach activities.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastically supportive of our mission.
- Have at least 3 years professional fundraising experience.
- Have a portfolio of successful fundraising campaigns of over $10,000.00 each.
- Be social media savvy.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work unsupervised.
This is a contract position with the possibility of permanent hire at end of contract.
Compensation for the position of Fundraising Specialist is $18 - $22/hr based on experience.
All Employees and contractors of Anafiel House must pass a background check before employment is confirmed.