Database Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency by overseeing the Andar database systems including the maintenance, training and project management of this critical system.
- Ensure that the organizational database (Andar 360) is maintained, integrated, and kept up- to date with latest enhancements and versions. Serve as the lead contact with the software provider and interface with the organization on database issues as needed.
- Lead cross functional teams as the Andar 360 Super Users Project Team lead to achieve broad organization use of Andar 360. Lead efforts to develop protocols and procedures; perform data and usage audits; lead module vetting, selection, adoption and implementation efforts; and manage all new and continuing user training across the organization.
- Provide support to the campaign pledge process by creating and communicating pledge-entry processes, inputting summary information for all campaign pledges, managing the designation process, processing billing reminders/statements and annual donor tax receipts. Assist Finance and Resource Development with questions of correct data assignment of pledges and payments and reconcile pledge information on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with all divisions for specific module usage needs for implementation, troubleshooting or general assistance. Provide troubleshooting expertise for all departments including the creation and maintenance of Data Mining Operations (DMOs) and other reporting.
- Provide training and other technical consultations as needed
- Respond to customer inquiries on CRM related issues
- Maintain positive working relationships with Resource Development, Community Impact and Marketing & Communications staff through timely and professional responses to inquiries, troubleshooting and solutions-focus for known and emerging areas of improvement
- Collaborate with other finance staff for issue resolution and process improvements within the campaign pledge process
- Participates as a champion, project lead, and/or member of organizational development teams as required.
- Complete Andar training as appropriate when offered
- Education is flexible based on years of experience in database management.
- OR any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
- Minimum 1 year of database management experience; familiarity with Andar experience preferred
- Project management experience minimum 1 year
Skills & Competencies
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to balance competing priorities
- Ability to recognize hurdles/obstacles and to broker collaborative problem-solving and issue resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changes in work flow
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication that supports the understanding and usage of the CRM system by all staff
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates professional knowledge including CRM database management, ability to read and interpret technical equipment manuals, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Salary: $41,000 to $50,000 per year