To provide technical support to implement high quality Community Service and HIV Prevention strategies among the targeted populations who are at high risk of HV Infection.
- Provide technical assistance to implementing partners in the design and implementation of HIV prevention activities targeted vulnerable populations as well as provision of community services
- Coordinate HTS activities in the County
- Develop strategies and tools for the design and implementation of specific technical components.
- Analyze data sets and technical assessment findings for decision making.
- Develops and oversees detailed work plans and budgets for implementing partners
- Provides technical guidance on HIV prevention and community-based interventions including community mobilization, development of messages, materials and communication channels.
- Monitors ongoing Community services and HIV prevention interventions including HTS to ensure that activities are on schedule, meet program quality criteria, and yield expected results.
- Develops excellent working relationships with all critical stakeholders, share information as relevant, and build and promote better working and synergies between activities, partners and the different components of the project.
- Develops lessons learned from programs and apply these lessons to modify existing program and improve the design of new programs.
- Represents the project at professional meetings and conferences
- Maintains close liaison with partners working in the field of HIV prevention in the supported region.
- Participate in the compilation and dissemination of project quarterly, annual and semi-annual reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in managing behavior change communication and/or social marketing projects, with responsibility for providing strategic direction and managing staff/funds.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.