Provide meal service support to eligible consumers in a safe, timely, cost effective manner for the Meals Program.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for daily operation of the Meals Department.
- Schedule meal route deliveries.
- Maintains Client records, client changes, route sheets as determined by drivers.
- Produces and follows through on daily meal count for both home delivered and congregate meals, checks for accuracy and forwards to caterer before our weekly deadline.
- Develops route sheets for drivers and ensures they are available for the next business day.
- Maintains our database in SERVTRACKER program on a daily weekly and monthly basis as direct result of the route sheets, changes returned by drivers, calls from Case managers, Clients and family members.
- Bills directly out of our SERVTRACKER program on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as a direct result of the routes sheets returned by drivers.
- Ensures all billing, and reporting are done as designated by the program manager no later than the 5th workday of the month for our close of business, and then passes all required documentation to the program manager in a timely/complete manner.
- Maintains all files for the program on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Checking that all files are accurate and in the correct location.
- Conduct yearly phone assessment on each client that is required by the payer to ensure operations are complete and all client’s needs are being addressed.
- Coordinates with clients, meal drivers, congregate program assistants, payers, case managers and family members to ensure we are meeting client needs and they are appropriate for our programming.
- Turnaround time on projects is with established guidelines.
- Work is neat, clear and accurate.
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiar with office equipment such as computers, phones, faxes, and scanners.
- Office experience preferred.
- Customer service preferred.
- Serv Tracker trained preferred.
- Population specific to include characteristics of persons served, client rights, etc.
- On-going policy education that govern our programming.
- Knowledge of principles and methods of assisting senior population.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service and satisfaction, with focus on 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ability to interact with people from culturally diverse backgrounds and display customer relation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to obtain information and utilize sound judgment when problem solving.
- Is self-motivated, honest and dependable, able to set track and achieve goals that are within the scope of your responsibility.
EQUIPMENT USED/MACHINERY REQUIRED TO OPERATE:
- Telephone/Computer/General Office Equipment
- Requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, squatting, kneeling and reaching.
Apr 12 2019
May 12 2019