Gwinnett County Habitat for Humanity (Lawrenceville, Georgia) is seeking a full-time Senior Director of Philanthropy to plan and coordinate all aspects of fund development in accordance with Gwinnett Habitat’s mission and standard of excellence.
- Primary responsibilities include providing leadership in and execution of all fundraising initiatives including special events, major gifts, grants, planned giving and sponsorship acquisition.
- Cultivation of major donors and stewardship of current donors
- Implementation of annual giving program
- Implementation of a written annual and long-term fund development plan
- Management of the donor database
- Demonstrated sales or fundraising success
- Performance driven
- Christian worldview
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work independently with only 20% of time spent in the office
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others internally and externally
- Ability to collect, track and analyze program data
- Flexibility regarding work assignments and work hours
- Familiarity with the key funding sources for non-profit organizations
- Understanding and support of the mission and vision of Gwinnett Habitat for Humanity
Salary/benefits package based on experience/qualifications and includes an incentive bonus plan.