The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for a proven sales representative to fill the Regional Fundraising Director for our Lafayette, LA Market Primary purpose will be to cultivate and solicit corporate sponsorships and individual donations for one annual Heart Walk event and one Go Red for Women Luncheon event.
- Recruitment of volunteer executive leadership committees
- Interaction with high-level decision-makers & community leaders
- Setting and meeting aggressive fundraising goals ( $250,000-$400,000)
- Building new client relationships
- Securing corporate sponsorships and individual donations
- Daily travel throughout the territory
NOTE: This is a workout of your home position that requires daily travel throughout the designated market.
Attracting talented, committed employees means offering a competitive benefits package, ongoing professional development and training, and a diverse and inclusive environment in which to work and grow. And we do. Benefits include comprehensive health benefits, retirement plan with generous employer contributions, 12 paid holidays per year, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, and a Fit-Friendly work environment.
- 2+ years of fundraising and/or outside sales experience.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Solid networking and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook/Word/Excel)