As part of a strong and cohesive team that works through shared values to achieve the mission of the United Way of Greater Houston, the Relationship Manager will lead the creation and execution of strategies to optimize relationships with individual donors inside and outside of corporate campaigns. Job requires strong ability to work in a variety of customer relationship management (CRM) systems including SalesForce, Raisers Edge and custom databases. Works closely with the fundraising teams to support Donor Relations in achieving annual fundraising goals around donor acquisition, donor retention, donor growth, as well as engagement of donors inside and outside of corporate campaigns.
- Performs data validation and verification to identify key information within giving levels to insure proper representation in the CRM systems. Illustrates pertinent trends among leadership donors by pulling and analyzing data from CRM databases.
- Support key activities associated with Salesforce and CRM databases. Works with Manager/Sr. Manager on database administration, monitoring and fulfilling requests for user support, data and development of new reports. Enters donor data in SalesForce and CRM database, prepares leadership giving reports, pulls queries, composes and analyzes information for Donor Relations reports.
- Documenting business practices, procedures and processes for implementing new CRM features to support organizational goals. Monitor efficiency and effective coordination of such. Monitor adherence to established data governance, privacy policies and procedures.
- Performs special assignments and other work, on an as-needed basis. A willingness to take on additional duties to ensure the success of the team is essential. Evening and weekend work might be required.
- 3-5 years: Progressive experience in fundraising with relational database management, SalesForce/Raisers Edge preferred.
- Plus, 2 years’ experience in project or process management, or quality assurance desired.