The Development Manager manages a portfolio of 150 individuals for cultivation and solicitation of gifts major gifts.
- The Development Manager manages a portfolio of 150 individuals for cultivation and solicitation of gifts major gifts.
- The Manager works in conjunction with the Events team on the planning and execution of specific donor cultivation and stewardship events specific to their donor portfolio and service areas.
- Responsible for donor database maintenance.
- Assist in the planning, organizing and implementation of projects as assigned throughout the year.
- Individual should be able to work independently with only general guidance from their leader
- Responsible for managing Homestead Hospital Council.
- Coordinating the advisory board meetings at Ocean Reef.
- Manages a prospective donor portfolio of 150 individuals.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum 4 years experience in fund-raising or marketing/sales leadership.
- Experience in identifying, cultivating, soliciting and providing stewardship for leadership and major gifts from individuals, foundations and corporations in South Florida.
- Experience in managing major components of effective development program.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Regularly exercises judgment, discretion and independent decision-making skills.
- Raiser‘s Edge experience preferred.
Estimated salary range for this position is $60860 - $79118 / year depending on experience.
Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 24,000 employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer, cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why we’re all in for helping you be your best.
BHSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer