The position is responsible for assisting in marketing, communications and technology services in order to increase revenue, strengthen and provide consistent donor communication and bridge messaging among all departments.
- Assists Vice President in creating and managing consistent marketing and communications within organization including all social media platforms, websites, press releases, and all external communications.
- Plan, create and execute coordinated content for monthly e-mail newsletter to provide a consistent, compelling and brand compliant message.
- Create compelling visuals and graphics to support written content.
- Analyze social media platform data to track and improve content reach.
- Serve as the organizational expert on all aspects of Andar CRM software system and Modules including ePledge and eCommunity.
- Responsible for creation, setup and maintenance of all organizational communications and touchpoints out of Andar CRM software including thank you, tax receipting, designation letters, etc.
- Plan, organize and service the direct mail, sponsorship and small business campaign in assigned areas of responsibility. Analyze and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of current and past campaigns. Suggest improvements. Assist in developing new resource development strategies and tools. Set goals, develop timetables and work plans for assigned groups.
- Work closely with Relationship Specialist, staff and/or others around efforts to nurture the relationships with volunteers and donors.
- Coordinate and submit annual UWW DB2 reporting between campaign, community impact and finance departments.
- Assist in generating grant proposal and supporting documents based on the organization’s grant application criteria.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written, editing and oral communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented; work well with deadlines, ability to work independently and results oriented.
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills including facilitation and presentation experience.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Early morning, evening and weekend hours possible.
- Light travel as necessary, drivers license required.
- Three (3) years of related experience or Associates Degree (in academic field specific to position or related field) and eight (8) years of related experience or Ten (10) years related experience.
- Experience in non-profit preferred.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS required.
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Andar 360, content management systems for websites, webinar tools and Google analytics preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience and working knowledge of data querying and custom reporting tools.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards.
Salary: $31,000 to $40,000 per year