To provide administrative support services to the Community Impact Department.
Provide administrative support to Community Impact staff
- Provide administrative support for volunteer committee meetings, assuming responsibility for attendance, room reservations, refreshments, distributing agenda and supplemental documentation.
- Prepare routine correspondence, prepare and transcribe committee and staff meeting minutes as assigned.
- Maintain organized files, reports and updated agency accountability documentation to support the Basic Needs program.
- Coordinate department administrative requirements for document copy work, distribution and mailings, including those which support the Money in Your Pocket (VITA) program.
- Provide support for the Volunteer Center with referrals, placements and community notification.
- Provide support for department and organization special events/trainings, both prior to the event and on-site. Detail support for reservations, attendance, invitations, flyers, etc.
Collaboration with Organizational staff
- Assist in establishing and implementing work flow priorities to increase efficiency in meeting departmental objectives and work quality.
- Serve as a member of the Database User Group for recommending system improvements.
- Assist in Front Desk coverage as back-up to the Receptionist.
- 2-3 years administrative experience in a professional office environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience working with a database.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver license.
The starting compensation for this position is $16.41 - 17.44 per hour, with a very generous benefit package.