United Way of East Central Iowa (UWECI) is seeking individuals to work in temporary campaign staff positions - called Loaned Executives - during the annual campaign (mid-August through late November). Loaned Executives’ responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, organizing, and completing employee and corporate campaigns
- Building relationships and engaging volunteers to increase effectiveness of the campaign and broaden UWECI’s reach
- Conducting research and regularly providing reports and updated information
- This role requires strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to be organized and flexible, identify trends, and understand priorities to implement work accordingly.
- In addition to networking opportunities with area executives and leaders in various industries, participants in the LE program will gain the following: Stronger sense of health and human service needs in our community; increased ability to work independently while participating with a team to achieve one common objective; improved project management skills; and improved oral and written communication skills.