The Day Hab Coordinator is responsible for the organization and supervision of day- to- day activities of the Habilitation Program. You will have an eye for detail, a flare for customer service and impeccable follow- through. This position also requires knowledge of healthcare procedures under OPWDD regulations.
- Maintain contact with Volunteer Training Sites
- Coordinate/Supervise transportation to and from program, volunteer training sites and recreation outings Ensure that agency vehicles are maintained
- Ensure health, safety & welfare of individuals
- Act as a liaison with clinics providing Speech and Occupational services
- Maintain correspondence with parents and other providers
- Report, document, and investigate incidents
- Supervise distribution of petty cash
- Order supplies for program
- Ensure that nutritious snacks are purchased and provided for program individuals
- Assist in developing programmatic activities
- Interview/hire new employees
- Supervise and train Habilitation Specialists and ensure attendance of staff at annual core trainings
- Provide onsite training to Habilitation Specialists in areas of individual care and record keeping. Review and complete billing documents.
- Approve staff's time records.
- Ensure that the Day Habilitation program services are adequate and/or appropriate to meet the needs of program individuals and is compliant with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and policies
- Maintain individual/family confidentiality
Policy & Procedures
- Complete required program documentation/certifications (e.g. Employee Medicals, PPD, CPR, etc. as required).
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and staff development/in-services if requested
- Maintain participant/family confidentiality Commitment to company values and adherence to policies
- Commitment to company values and adherence to policies
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors and/or senior management
- Ability to run, when needed
- Ability to safely assist lifting individuals of various weights & 20lb items
Work Experience & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years managerial experience, required
- 2-3 years health care administration experience, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
Our benefits go beyond health and retirement. You will be joining a passionate community of professionals and staff who support each other in a challenging and rewarding work culture.
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Medical Insurance as low as $1.00 per paycheck
- Dental, and Vision Insurance starting at $5.00 per paycheck
- Low employee cost Group Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary
Qualifications are subject to change in accordance with government regulations.
QSAC is Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Mission-Oriented. Results-Driven. Collaborative. Passionate. We Are QSAC.