As Senior Director, Business Development, you are part sales leader, part sales manager and part skilled relationship manager. You are a motivated performer and are comfortable engaging the C-suite level with large multi-national corporations. You understand internal platforms and processes to drive performance outcomes. This position will report directly to the Vice President.
In this role, you will focus on Digital Services and Philanthropy Cloud distribution. The role will partner with Local United Ways and large corporations to attain SPC goals. You are motivated by making a difference for all communities for helping corporate partners achieve better business outcomes and for hitting revenue targets. SaaS and/ or Platform Sales preferred. Self starter, curious, High EQ, motivated, Team Player, Goal oriented.
This position will be placed and working in the western region. Home office is United Way Worldwide in Alexandria, Virginia.
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below at a satisfactory level:
- Drive LUW SPC sales performance.
- Close net new SPC partnerships.
- Train LUW Development personnel on SPC value proposition, sales strategy, seling platforms and tools to achieve goals.
- Engage with and support the Investor Relations and GCL teams to drive SPC sales performance and goal achievement.
- Be able to clearly articulate United Ways brand value, mission and vision and its unique positioning to solve some of the most critical challenges that impact the communities we serve.
- Assist in developing distribution strategy, market feedback and competitive analysis to continuously improve goo to market approach.
- Requires masterful corporate relations, consultative sales experience and strategic philanthropy knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- High emotional intelligence and optimistic demeanor.
- Self starter. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.