This is an unpaid internship with a provided travel stipend. It will approximately run from late January to early May 2019.
United Way is expanding its digital and social presence across multiple channels. We’re looking for an intern who can help support the future of our organization by working with our Communications team. Interns will work closely with Communications staff to support United Way’s content creation, management and measurement activities.
- Assist in social media monitoring and customer service efforts
- Assist developing social content
- Perform social media platform research
- Research images for use in digital content
- Assist in developing email marketing messages
- Assist in developing paid advertising campaigns
- Assist with developing website content
- Develop analytics reports
- Perform audits of our digital platforms
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Interest in learning about digital marketing strategies including social media, email, and advertising. Background in communications, graphic design, marketing, and/or computer science a plus but not required
- Organized, creative, and analytical thinker
- Quick-learner, with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working daily with a computer to complete work
- Strong teamwork skills to see a project to completion