PragerU, an online, educational nonprofit with conservative values is looking for a full- time, in-house Motion Graphics Designer who will create motion graphics and visual designs for our social media channels.
The ideal candidate excels in motion design and is experienced with infographics, ads, email-marketing, merchandise, and printed collateral. This role reports to the Director of Design.
• 1-3 years’ professional experience in Motion Graphics or equivalent portfolio
• Excellent design, typography, and layout skills
• Fluency with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• A self-starter and team player
• Is aware of design trends and looks for new ways to improve PragerU content
• Desire to become well-versed in PragerU content
401k with a 4% match
100% paid Health Insurance, 50% for dependents
Please submit your portfolio (a link is acceptable) as well as your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. In your letter, please include a section that explains how your values align with ours, and why you would enjoy working for PragerU.
Our Vision: A world committed to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Our Mission: To promote what is True, what is Good, what is Excellent and what is Noble, through digital media.