- Manage the selection process for all applicants.
- Prepare and manage annual budget for Homeowner Services Department.
- Attend all Homeowner Selection and Homeowner Support Committee meetings.
- Manage the execution of program orientations for new home construction and critical home repair so that applicants are familiar with the application qualification process.
- Lead the overall planning in the creation, expansion and implementation of programs which educate and guide potential homeowners through the financial preparation and home acquisition process.
- Ensure department staff conducts effective orientation programs for all families interested in home repair & home ownership.
- Leads the promotion of programs to the market and community to attract program recipients into the application process.
- Sets departmental goals that are aligned with strategic needs and mission.
- Monitor departmental work; evaluate results to ensure that the Homeowner Services Department’s organizational objectives and operating requirements are achieved.
- Ensure department process for timely responses and answering inquiries about status of applications.
- Addresses any issues with program recipients.
- Monitors and reports sweat equity progress of program recipients.
- Review application process and decision in event of appeal request.
Manage team responsible for loan servicing. Duties include but are not limited to
- Enters homeowner payments into database (Keystone).
- Keeps track of delinquencies, late letters and provides monthly report.
- Assists homeowners with account questions.
- Complete homeowners monthly annual escrow audit and maintain files.
- Manage staff responsible for the preparation and distribution to homeowners of mortgage coupons books and mortgage/escrow report balances.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required.
- Mortgage Loan Certification required.
- Self-starter with background in loan origination.
- Experienced in loan administration is strongly preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Must have good people skills and a passion for the Habitat mission.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and perform effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Mar 22 2019
Apr 22 2019
Habitat for Humanity International