Provides support for strategy development, deployment and execution of talent attraction needs for client base. Brings a proactive, partnership approach to delivery of full cycle recruitment services. Will work closely with hiring managers and HR Talent Strategy Partners to effectively and positively impact the delivery of business objectives through talent attraction.
- Responsible for effectively engaging client and HR partner in the development and deployment of a comprehensive recruiting solution that meets the business needs and is reflective of our values and culture.
- Sr. Recruiter will be aligned with clients requiring more proactive, passive candidate recruitment and sourcing. Will work with clients on niche recruitment and searches supporting higher levels within the organization.
- Sr Recruiter will also be a representative and team member on cross-functional project teams focusing on talent solutions for the Society as a whole.
- Must be able to quickly understand the business of the client and build relationships.•Responsible for the development of a data-driven recruiting sourcing strategy (job posting, advertisement, college, networking, etc.) and will provide consultation on specialized recruitment solutions as needed.
- Engage with his/her clients in a regular communication routine to review metrics and intelligence on the effectiveness and efficiencies of the recruiting service deliver and will provide suggestion for improvement.
- Will be the subject matter expert in the talent marketplace – understanding and providing consultation on labor trends/skill trends and competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Responsible for ensuring PeopleFluent (applicant tracking and database of recruitment activity) is current, and correct.
Demonstrates Talent Strategy Competencies:
- Balances stakeholders, Optimizes work processes, Interpersonal savvy, Values differences, Communicates effectively, Organizational savvy, Instills trust, Situational adaptability
- Demonstrated success in the development and deployment of effective and comprehensive recruiting solutions.
- Demonstrated success in target recruitment and proven ability to influence diversity representation of candidate pools and interview slates.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a highly change-oriented, fast pace environment.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Effective communications skills, written and verbal•Process orientation•Experience with applicant tracking or HR IS system
- Strong customer focus
- Knowledge of legal requirements associated with the recruiting rules and regulations (VISA’s EEO/OFCCP, etc)
- Ability to understand business objectives
- HRIS or resume management system experience a plus
We are committed to providing staff with fulfilling opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact in their local communities. We offer staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental and retirement benefits, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills.