FHI 360 seeks a qualified candidate for the position of Senior Agreements Management Officer for an upcoming USAID-funded global project, USAID Tuberculosis Implementation Framework Agreement (TIFA). TIFA, a key component of the USAID Global Accelerator to end TB and the Journey to Self- Reliance, will develop and manage partnerships with local government entities, and other local partners, to implement locally generated solutions to improve TB services in USAID priority countries. The overarching goal for TIFA is to strengthen and sustain country ownership and accountability. TIFA has three primary objectives:
- To achieve effective and efficient mechanisms for direct support to National TB Programs and local government entities to effectively implement National TB Strategic Plans;
- To empower local government entities to become more self-reliant;
- To leverage and advocate for additional domestic resources for TB at all levels among local government entities.
The Senior Agreements Management Officer will be responsible for leading the approach to negotiate effective and efficient sub-agreements in accordance with the program purpose, and for executing, monitoring, tracking, and enforcing the agreements negotiated under TIFA.
- Verifies that draft sub awards and consultancies are in compliance with FHI 360 policies, donor regulations and the terms and conditions of awards.
- Reviews Fixed Amount Awards (FAAs) packages for financial compliance according to the TIFA FAA manual.
- Monitors sub-awards execution to ensure that FAAs are implemented according to terms and resources used in accordance with USAID regulations and FHI 360 policies and procedures.
- Designs and maintains an FAA and finance tracking system and ensures that all FAAs documents are maintained according to program standards and policies.
- Reviews FAAs payments’ requests and verifies that associated deliverables are received and approved by the technical monitor. Processes FAAs’ payments in the sub-award tracking (SAT) system of FHI 360.
- Prepares regular management reports on Fixed Amount Awards performance and disbursement status; ensures timely and proper close out of these FAAs.
- Maintains and submits a monthly accruals and commitments trackers for project.
- Supervises and reviews financial transactions for project including FAA payments.
- At least ten years of progressively more senior-level experience including supervision and management experience;
- At least five years of experience with contract negotiations in an international context;
- At least three years of managing a complex international development program component or portfolio of complex international agreements involving supervision of staff;
- Demonstrated ability to plan, manage, and implement all technical, fiscal, regulatory, policy, and administrative components of complex, international development agreement
- In –depth knowledge of ADS 303, 2CFR 200, 2CFR 700, and Standard Provisions for U.S. Non-governmental organizations.
- Experience in establishing effective partnerships within and outside the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and effectively and efficiently navigate the rules and regulations of U.S. Government and USAID assistance awards.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.