Provide wide and varied administrative and organizational support for program or operations leaders and teams.
- Schedule a high volume of appointments and meetings, manage complex calendars for multiple people, and make travel arrangements.
- Assist in scheduling and planning for events, such as meetings, conferences and presentations, which may include coordinating arrangements for participants, handling logistics, preparing and disseminating materials.
- Provide communications support and assistance to ensure timely responses to inquiries including answering and prioritizing calls, email and mail communications.
- Maintain organized files and records and a system for tracking, monitoring and prioritizing tasks and projects. Compile and process expense reports, reimbursement and check requests.
- Work on special projects as needed. May include conducting basic research and analysis of data to respond to requests.
- Interact and communicate clearly and consistently with grantees and partners in the field.
We believe that energized people, working well together, fueled by great leadership in an inclusive environment in which they thrive, will do phenomenal things.
- Sets priorities and meets deadlines while balancing needs of providing support for multiple individuals, including complex calendar, travel and event planning.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Able to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts, and have the ability to adjust to a wide variety of working styles.
- Knowledge of foundation priorities and how they align with the goals of the department/division.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.