Provides entry level support of desktop and multi-user operating systems, hardware and software, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of infrastructure, software and network systems. In addition, the successful candidate will serve as a Service Desk resource on special projects.
Prefer full time (40 hours/week) availability for first 10-12 weeks but can work with student's schedules.
- Provides technical support in the implementation and maintenance of electronic communication and information systems.
- Provide support of Microsoft office programs and other software programs.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and prepare reports.
- Inventory equipment for asset management
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Under close supervision, an intern will perform entry level professional duties of moderate difficulty providing the opportunity for professional training in various functional areas throughout the company.
- Close supervision involving detailed instructions and frequent monitoring of work performance.
- Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit.
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information requiring little explanation or interpretation
- Contributes to business and departmental functions to achieve goals and acquire work experience.
- Receives general instructions on assignments and work is reviewed for accuracy and completion.
- Typically reports to a Manager.
- Requires intern to have at least 2 yrs. of college experience.
- Basic working knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures with information systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic Project Management responsibilities.
- Ability to manage high volume work flow with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage small projects and daily activities.
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.