The Instructional Design Director is responsible for providing technical leadership and management for planning, monitoring, and execution of professional development and learning activities, whether online, in person, blended, as well as instructional materials. The director will assure a thorough understanding of the design needs, scope, and timeline for all activities as well as manage the specialist to produce high quality work.
- S/he will work directly with USAID staff and other team members to assure that professional development and learning activities have specific objectives, aligned course content, appropriate instructional strategies, are accessible, and are evaluable.
- S/he may also work with USAID to develop new approaches to learning or professional development, using prototypes as needed.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience.
- Must have significant experience in translating scientific content into instructional design content and/or professional development or learning activities.
- Working with adult learners across cultural, linguistic, or country contexts a significant advantage.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.