Responsible for data entry, data management, performing analytical and system tasks for developing, analyzing, and distributing sales and productivity reports for organizational stakeholders.
- Assesses the organizational requirements for operations and functions and finding relevant funding options.
- Supports design, implementation, testing, and training of systems.
- Collects, manipulates, and analyzes data.
- Prepares reports, graphs, charts, and dashboards that meet organizational stakeholder requirements.
- Acts as gatekeeper of organizational data, by managing data integrity, making sure that repositories produce accurate, consistent, and reusable data.
- Understands relationships between various organizational systems and databases.
- Mines data to compare organizational results to competitors and industry and draws insights.
- Uses skill set to help stakeholders interpret data.
- Attends, as needed, conferences and seminars for funder and client intel and relationship building.
- Follows domestic and international news sources to glean intelligence and opportunities.
- Assists with the creation of custom reports and generates standard reports for management and executive staff.
- Assists with conducting organizational studies and work simplification studies to help streamline business processes.
- Reviews and designs forms and reports for improvements.
- Assists in the training of staff on proper use of new forms and reports.
- Meets with staff to explain new systems or procedures.
- Researches marketing opportunities and communicates to appropriate staff.
- Interprets financial statements, budgets, and forecasts for funders and clients
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Exercise judgment within well-defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Interact frequently with more experienced team members and supervisor.
- Understand quality and timeliness goals for projects.
- Employee works under general supervision.
- Handles problems and deviations in assignments in accordance with policies and accepted practices.
- Confers with supervisor on unusual matters; some latitude for unreviewed action or decision; work is reviewed for technical soundness, appropriateness, and conformity to policy and goals.
- Typically reports to a Manager or Associate Director.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and research skills.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills as well as good presentation skills.
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Must have excellent computer and technical skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must have good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Must have excellent math skills.
- Must have good conflict resolution skills.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 - 5 years industry related experience..
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to spend long hours looking at computer screen and doing repetitive work on a keyboard Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 5 - 50 lbs.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.