- Bachelor's degree in relevant professional field with a minimum of 10-12 years relevant work experience; or a Master's degree in relevant professional field with a minimum of 8-10 years relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience, including a relevant certification. Master's degree or certification in a relevant field preferred.
- Knowledge of a broad range of public health issues and policies at the local, state, and/or federal level related to Immunization and Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health.
- Strong understanding of cooperative agreement, grant management, budget management, and contract processes.
- Knowledge of business development practices.
- Knowledge of association or membership organization environments
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel.
- Advanced grant and cooperative agreement development and management skills
- Advanced budget management skills
- Strong program evaluation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to provide effective coaching and constructive feedback to enhance the job performance of others.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with diverse groups and interact effectively with co-workers, NACCHO members, partner agencies, funders, and other external stakeholders.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to sit.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb stairs.
- Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 25 pounds).
- Occasionally required to travel.
- The noise level in the work environment usually is moderate
$118,280 - $124,490
We only accept applications that follow the electronic process. No phone calls please. This position is subject to background screening. Qualified applicants should send a cover letter with salary requirements, resume and one writing sample to: PN - 471 Senior Director of Immunization and MCAH.
NACCHO offers generous benefits plan including but not limited to 13 days of sick leave annual leave allowable accumulation up to 225 hours, and paid vacation leave, as well as other types of leave. NACCHO benefits include a generous health, dental, and vision plan, 5 percent of base salary contribution to 403(b) plan, (not a matching contribution); paid short- and long-term disability plan and paid term life insurance. Hybrid Remote Work Available.
At NACCHO, our commitment to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action seeks to ensure a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We respect and value work force diversity among all employees and all those with whom we do business.
118,280 - 124,490 /Yearly Salary