We are seeking an energetic, creative, self-starter to develop and implement a digital strategy that is aligned with NEEF’s organizational priorities and business objectives. Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing & Communications, the Manager is responsible for managing NEEF’s digital assets, including NEEF’s online and social media presence and ensuring continuity of brand, design, and functionality across all of NEEF’s digital platforms. They are responsible for providing technological leadership, strategic creative direction and expertise, and support across the organization, particularly as they relate to digital assets. Expertise in web design and maintenance, SEO, social media, graphic design, and email marketing are required and essential for success in this position.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and develop new web pages as needed.
- Curate, retouch, edit, and optimize images for digital content.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics; provide reports, identify trends, and make recommendations based on this information.
- Working with the Content Marketing Manager, develop Social Media strategy/plan for NEEF and special events.
- Create/procure visual content for NEEF’s digital assets, including social media, website, email templates and other collateral; customize each asset to best meet the needs of each audience.
- Track, measure, and analyze monthly metrics and all initiatives/promotions to report on social media ROI; identify trends and make recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor NEEF’s website performance/visibility using Google Search Console and make necessary improvements.
- Develop new ideas for design and content creation to improve user experience.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, forms, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends; measure and monitor metrics monthly and work with Marcom team to optimize and improve reach and engagement.
- Maintain a knowledge of emerging digital marketing trends and new technology and platforms.
Skills, Knowledge, and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline.
- Minimum of three years of professional work experience in one or more of the following areas: marketing, social media management, communications, graphic design.
- Exceptional experience and knowledge of SEO, copywriting, and graphic design.
- Experience building and implementing a digital marketing strategy and creating various types of digital content.
- Knowledge of website design, development, and management; user experience design (wireframes, mockups, mood boards, user personas, user flows, site maps).
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to conceptualize new ideas, pick up new skills quickly, and work efficiently.
- Must have established track record of managing projects to successful completion, both on time and within budget.
The salary for this position is $60,000-70,000. NEEF offers excellent benefits, a collaborative and learning environment, flexible hours, and values work-life balance. We are looking for someone who is passionate about making a long-term impact at a growing organization.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please send your resume and cover letter with links to your online portfolio and salary requirements to [email protected] and include Manager, Digital Marketing in the subject line. Only applications submitted with all of the requested information will be considered.
At NEEF, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve.
NEEF is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. NEEF is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment.