Association Management System (AMS)
- Key point of contact organizationally for managing the AMS (development project underway).
- Coordinate with the Finance Department for appropriate functions within the AMS.
- Maintain and manage a list of enhancements to the AMS and improvements to the FLA workflow based on experience over time with implementing the AMS.
- Support new affiliate registrations by responding to questions, providing information, and directing programmatic questions to the appropriate team members.
- Manage the workflow for annual affiliation renewal of company, university, and licensee affiliates. Coordinate with the relevant team members.
- Troubleshoot IT issues for new and existing affiliates related to the AMS.
- Maintain lists and status (up-to-date, past affiliate, lapsed, etc.) of company, university, and licensee affiliates via the AMS.
Contact List Management
- Maintain up-to-date contact list in the AMS. Update system to reflect changes in primary and secondary contacts at affiliate organizations.
- Regularly share updated lists with the Communications Department for the weekly Affiliate Updates and monthly newsletters and respond to requests from colleagues for updated contact information.
e-Learning ELEVATE Learning Management System (LMS)
- Integration of the LMS platform with the AMS.
- Manage registrations, payments, and respond to email inquiries.
- Analyze quarterly data results in Excel and produce reports.
- Integrate and manage registration and payment processes in the AMS.
- Plan, research, and procure global event locations and vendors.
- Provide any additional event management support required (i.e. hiring interpreters)
- Determine and support management of the best platform for housing a knowledge-building/mentoring section.
- Support with management of training webpage layout and updates.
- Support development of materials for prospective affiliate presentations and fundraising proposals, as needed.
- A graduate degree in Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Sustainability, Business and Human Rights, International Development or another related field preferred. Undergraduate degree required.
- A minimum of five years’ relevant work experience in the field of corporate social responsibility, social compliance, agriculture supply chain management, sustainability management, or international development.
- Experience managing large-scale projects and a well-developed network of contacts in the sustainability field is highly desirable.
- Experience with and knowledge of labor rights, with a specific focus on migrant labor, forced labor and/or responsible recruitment is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Strong critical thinking skills, presentation, training, and facilitation skills for effective communication with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Effective time management skills to support timely responses to phone and email inquiries.
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with commonly used business and MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work pro-actively, flexibly and independently.
The FLA is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.