The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for a Project Coordinator position at our office located in Dallas, TX.
In this role, you will be working closely with with the of EVP of Health Equity and Chief Diversity officer of the American Heart Assocaiton. Your strong project coordination skills will help you providegreat administrative support for the office of the Health Equity department. You will be highly organized in managing multiple projects, highly unbiased about priorities, and provide great customer service to internal and external stakeholders. You will be preparing and distributing communications, scheduling, volunteer responsibilities and other organizing efforts based on project assignments. Also, responsible for operational budget and expense processing, record keeping or other administrative duties.
- Coordinate and monitor project timelines while effectively communicating project needs and related information as required.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to organize and manage assigned projects/events.
- Assists with marketing efforts which may include updating on-line content, distribution of marketing materials, or vendors/contractors/volunteer
- Utilize vendor and/or AHA systems (e.g. E1, COI, Seibel, Oasis, etc.) efficiently and competently to complete duties/projects.
- Evaluates and maintains information and accurate data for compliance requirements or internal reporting needs. Collaborates with internal and external customers to ensure documentation is accurate and meets expectations.
- Provides coworkers, volunteers, and vendors with excellent customer service responding to requests in a timely manner and adhering to deadlines as appropriate.
- Three (3) years of experience in project coordination and cross-functional communication
- Three (3) years of experience in budget coordination
- Demonstrated ability to prepare written and presentation communications
- Proven track record in cross-functional effectiveness, detail orientation, follow-up/follow-through are top priorities for the job
- Demonstrated customer service skill
- Experience in event or meeting planning for Employee Resource Group or Diversity or Inclusion initiatives
- Some college or BA in Communications, Business, Marketing or related area