Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a skilled professional Adaptive Learning Manager - GI25, to join our Global International Operations team.
The location for this position has not been determined yet.
Global Impact 2025 is a global change initiative aimed at aligning Habitat International and its international network with the ambition of our strategic plan. GI25 intends to transform Habitat into a more effective global organization, tripling its impact in low-income contexts, tripling affiliate scale in large middle income contexts and tripling the resources mobilized from the world's wealthiest economies outside of North America.
Global Impact 2025 is expected to be an adaptive change process requiring continuous monitoring, evaluation and incorporation of learning as we move Habitat International and its global operations toward a new operating model. Reporting to the Sr. Director of International Operations, the Adaptive Learning Manager will drive monitoring, evaluation and learning for project teams and the broader Global Impact change initiative as a whole.
- Design and manage the initiative learning plan and develop/manage any supporting tools, dashboards, reports, reviews, evaluations required for fidelity of implementation of the plan.
- Develop methodologies that allow for rapid learning cycles, the sharing of those learnings, and the incorporation of those learnings into the project/initiative.
- Collaborate with project team leads to define key metrics and data collection schedule that enables timely monitoring and evaluation of project progress
- Facilitate the timely collection and reporting of key metrics by project team leads and develop data collection tools and methodologies to support this
- Aggregate, analyze and summarize information from projects across the initiative to provide useful and actionable updates on progress initiative-wide through effective dashboards/reports.
- Lead learning exercises and facilitate group analysis (ranging from programmatic reviews to After Action Reviews) that inform the effective implementation of the projects and initiative and supports adjustments/decisions at key moments of the project life cycle.
- Capture key learnings of the initiative and publish these on the GI25 web portal.
- Serve as a thought partner throughout the installation process informing project design and initiative roll-out
- Learning frameworks are expected to inform management decision making on new models
- Participation in the global MEAL community of practice and direct coordination with the International Director of MEAL on all GI25 learning plans; work across all project teams, which may include representatives across all divisions in HFHI and the international network.
- 3-5 years
- Highly organized with experience coordinating the work of several groups within an organization
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively in remote teams and with little supervision
- Comfort with ambiguity and working through change
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines as and when they emerge
- Certification or significant training in Monitoring and Evaluation techniques/tools/and theoretical approaches
- Experience facilitating trainings, workshops & capacity building
- Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint
- Fluency in English
- Effective and diplomatic communicator
- Experience in cross-cultural settings
- Familiarity with Learning methodologies and Institutional Performance Management (e.g. Balanced Scorecard)
- Previous experience in a country outside of their home country (working or education)
- SharePoint, SmartSheets, MS Teams, MS Stream experience, Tableu, R
- Experience leading After Action Reviews or similar learning exercises
Beneficial but not required:
- Fluency in Spanish