Working under the direction of the BCBA, the Senior Instructor will assist professionals and parents in utilizing Applied Behavior Analysis model with children 2 years- 15 years of age with Autism Spectrum Disorders and/or related disorders. The Senior Instructor functions as an integral member of the Interdisciplinary Treatment Team, providing treatment and consultation services to children and adults and their families. The Senior Instructor carries out treatment plans that
- are family centered,
- improve function and enhance activities of daily life,
- focus on the individuals’ and the families’ stated needs,
- are individualized to address each client’s unique needs, overcoming acknowledged weaknesses by identifying and using their strengths,
- involve the client’s natural support system of family and friends to ensure generalization of skills learned in therapy sessions, and
- require consistent practice and repetition between therapy sessions to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the treatment plan.