Provides high level, diverse, and confidential administrative support to a Regional Vice President and their department Senior Directors/Directors or a Strategic Director MSABC or Relay For Life. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: records management, travel & T&E management, meeting management, general document preparation, calendar management, general correspondence, and special projects.
Full time support to the Regional Vice President includes:
- Acts a liaison and represents the Vice President (VP) or Strategic Director with other departments, facilitates communication with the leadership team, key staff, and volunteers. Represents the department of the VP or with the highest level of confidentiality, customer service and professionalism.
- Prepares VP or Strategic Director for meetings and speaking engagements, conducts general internet research on companies, communities, issues, individuals, etc.
- Maintains department records by scanning, filing, and managing electronic and hard copy files, adhering to Records Management policies and procedures.
- Provides travel management support through Concur (including serving as “travel arranger” for internal and external constituents – a.k.a. “Guest Traveler”), works with the Travel department as needed. Prepares travel documents, itineraries, and driving directions for ground travel. Resolves travel and expense issues and champions nationwide meeting and travel policies and procedures.
- Provides T&E management by validating and submitting T&E in ePRF, coding Pcard transactions in a timely manner, and troubleshooting transactions, coding, submissions, and/or payment issues. Ensures adherence to Travel and Expense and PCard policies and procedures as content expert.
- Ensures department e-time submissions are completed, reviewed and approved by the deadline ensuring adherence to eTime policy and procedures. Liaisons with Payroll team as needed to resolve issues.
- Provides meeting management support by coordinating meeting logistics for internal and external meetings, ensures all resources are prepared for meetings (room, AV, presenters, agenda, materials, etc.). Serves as point of contact pre-meeting and onsite day of meeting handling all logistics. Coordinate/collaborate with Meetings and Travel as needed.
- Manages long and short term calendars for the VP or Strategic Director scheduling meetings, conferences, and teleconferences and coordinating schedules with meeting participants.
- Oversees email and mail management, thank you messages, follow up letters, etc. in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Ensures the VP or Strategic Director receives standard reports. Pulls reports as requested by the VP or Strategic Director, reviews reports as needed, and follows up on data quality or content concerns; compiles and summarizes data to meet specific needs. Manages department specific data (i.e., PTO tracking, volunteer leadership contact, etc.).
- Oversees special projects as assigned; participates in project teams and specific support activities as identified.
Part time support to the Senior Directors/Directors include:
- Department support for expense/invoice processing in ePRF.
- Department support for records management.
- Department support for meeting management to include internal/external meetings that are large and complex.
- Department support of general document preparation & correspondence (thank you notes, letters to candidates), internet research and general reporting.
- Point of contact for issues with e-Time, finance, IT, Shared Services, travel arrangements while traveling.
- 1-3 years of experience supporting an executive, non-profit experience preferred.
Demonstrates Professional Support Services Competencies:
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Ensures accountability
- Instills trust
- Interpersonal savvy
- Organizational savvy
- Situational adaptability
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills; strong word processing, database management and spreadsheet skills.
- Actively demonstrates the enterprise-wide mindsets: integrity, collaboration, and stewardship.
- Ability to make administrative decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond to changing circumstances and priorities in a focused and timely manner.
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Able to work successfully in a diverse team environment.
- Able to cultivate relationships in a diverse population of community leaders and volunteers.
- Demonstrated ability in handling multiple priorities, project management, and meeting coordination.
- Limited travel, including evening and weekend work required.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
We are committed to providing staff with fulfilling opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact in their local communities. We offer staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental and retirement benefits, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills.