Lifehouse is looking for a Supported Living Program Manager to join us in our mission to change lives for people with developmental disabilities!
As a Manager in our Supported Living Program you will oversee the design and implementation of Supported Living Services for people with developmental disabilities in Marin and Sonoma. With the support of Assistant Managers, you will be supervising a team of employees and implementing a high quality program.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee and implement IPPs and ISPs
- Maintain communication and collaborate with the individuals served, Lifehouse staff, supervisors, Autism Specialists, Regional Center, family members, and all relevant members of the interdisciplinary team to provide optimal services for individuals served.
- Hire, train and motivate qualified staff.
- Maintain cell phone coverage and handle emergencies
- Schedules of supports and collaborate with QA / Intake Specialist on referrals, assessments, intakes, and maintenance of all appropriate documentation
- Annual budgets and budget oversight
- Attend outside service meetings and site visits as well as Lifehouse meetings and trainings as appropriate
- Provide advocacy for individuals served as well as support individuals served in developing self-advocacy skills
- Oversee effective supports to promote health and safety for individuals served and related follow-through on health related matters.
- Provide and develop training, supervision, guidance and feedback to Assistant Managers and Supported Living Counselors.
Why you should apply:
- You will make a difference.
- You will be part of a great team working towards integration and changing the perception of people with developmental disabilities in the community.
- Lifehouse is a pilot agency in Northern CA implementing a Person Centered Thinking approach to the services we provide.
- You will join a successful nonprofit committed to respect and trust.
What you will bring:
- At least five years of professional experience with individuals with developmental disabilities, preferable in a residential setting
- At least three years of experience in supervising staff
- For Managers of Autism specific services: be certified in the TEACCH Autism Program (if not certified at point of hire, must be willing and able to be trained in the TEACCH Autism Program)
- Valid California driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Competitive pay starting at $60,000 per year.
- Outstanding benefits, including medical, employer funded HRA, dental, vision, Life, LTD, EAP, FSA, retirement plan with employer match, pet insurance, vacation, sick and holiday pay, . . .