Performs diverse projects and activities for the chapter to support and enhance revenue generation in support of LLS’ mission.
- Administers select on-going programs and/or special projects (e.g. sponsorship recruitment, corporate/foundation prospect identification and cultivation, benefit fulfillment, event press releases, event logistics coordination, etc.)
- Provides administrative and clerical support for fundraising campaigns.
- Maintains assigned office, program and event records, files and databases.
- Prepares event related correspondence and reports.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS's mission and programs to promote the Society's fundraising, research, and patient initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 0 -1 year of fundraising, communications, sales, marketing, event planning experience
- Collaborate with Mission Team ensuring success of patient access, education, public policy and advocacy and research
- Excellent MS Office Suite and database management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of digital, social media & emerging online channels
- Capable of managing multiple priorities effectively
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Professional and solid judgment.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- Work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- May be required to move Campaign materials weighing up to 15 pounds for various events.
- May be required to travel within the Chapter's designated area.
- Required to work evenings or weekends.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.