Diverse Options, Inc. is hiring a dynamic, experienced human services professional to lead an organization that provides a comprehensive menu of services and programs for individuals with intellectual, developmental and emotional barriers in their lives.
The position is a senior level position that reports directly to the Diverse Options, Inc. Board of Directors. Hours are generally Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM but are flexible depending on work load.
Candidates must have a working knowledge of community and facility-based employment services, day services and residential services for people served by the organization in a managed care environment.
The following experience is required:
- Five (5)+ years of related senior leadership experience
- Five (5)+ years of supervisory experience
Qualified applicants will have the following:
- Strong, proven servant leadership and supervision skills that empower, teach, motivate and encourage the people they work with;
- Fiscal management skills to include budgeting, monitoring of monthly financial statements and contract management;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience and skills involving working with a dedicated Board of Directors;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience in creating, developing, and launching new programs related to departmental and organizational goals;
- Experience in creating and implementing short-term and long-term plans to execute the mission of the organization;
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong partnerships with community partners, other community human services organizations and purchasers of service;
The position is full-time, exempt from overtime, and is complemented by a comprehensive benefit package to include health, dental, short and long term disability and life insurance, generous personal leave time benefits and a 401K program. Salary is based on experience.
Interested individuals are welcomed to apply by providing a cover letter, resumé and statement of salary expectations to Lori Kendall, Vice President of Human Resources and Organizational Development, 571 Fenton Street, PO Box 449, Ripon, WI 54971, or by email at [email protected]. Diverse Options, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.